Rags 2 Riches Consulting
It is illegal to drive any motor vehicle without insurance, and it is illegal for a vehicle owner to allow anyone else to drive his or her motor vehicle without insurance.
Proof of insurance must be presented at traffic stops, accident scenes and vehicle inspections.
Most states minimum insurance requirements are $25,000 for injury/death of one person, $50,000 for injury/death of two or more people, and $25,000 for property damage in an accident.
There are many other insurance products that you can purchase for your policy such as: Full Coverage, Uninsured Motorist, and SR22.
Homeowner's insurance is a form of property insurance that covers losses and damages to an individual's house and to assets in the home. Homeowners insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property. Typically they cover but not limited to damage caused by many different events, including fire, lightning, windstorms, hail and explosions (and several more).
Many homeowner policy's cover your dependents personal property while off to college.
This insurance usually comes with a deductible per each occurrence. Having a multi-policy in most cases gets you a discount on your premium.
When purchasing a new home you must provide this insurance before a closing can take place.
Businesses need business insurance because it helps cover the costs associated with property damage and liability claims. Without business insurance, business owners may have to pay out-of-pocket for costly damages and legal claims against their company.
Though it is a soft pull insurance companies pull your personal credit to get needed information for this process.
Please be sure to provide the most accurate information before submitting your form as any misinformation could result in price change and/or immediate cancellation of your policy. Insurance policy can range from 6 month policies up to one year policies.
List of question that may be asked during over the phone quote:
Old and New Address (more than 6 months)
Driver's License #
Previous Insurance Company (dates)
Date of Birth
Social Security Number (for most accurate rates)
Any previous claims
Any tickets in past 5 years
Have you been without insurance for more than 6 months
- Comprehensive insurance covers things outside of accidents. Examples are contact with a deer, fire, theft, vandalism, etc.
- Providing the vehicles VIN# gives the most accurate rate. VIN# can be located on your car door, title, vehicle registration, etc.
- Liability only covers the other persons auto and medical (up to a specified amount) if an accident occurs. This is what the state requires for all person operating a vehicle to have.
- A deductible is an out of pocket expense that you pay in the event that you have to make an insurance claim. The lower the deductible the higher the premium. The higher the deductible the lower the premium.
- Insurance rates are based off your personal credit score, previous insurance history, accidents, driving history, etc.